Saturday, June 27, 2009

Howdy

Well, there has been some talk of making a 'Birthing Center Blog', so I thought I'd give it a shot. I just threw some stuff together for this today so any changes you think we should have, just let me know. I have extracted all the e-mail addresses I could find of our girls in the Birthing Center. If you haven't received an invite, then get your e-mail address to me & I'll add it. The idea is that EVERYONE should be able to post here. Whatever... if something funny happened at work (but don't forget HIPPA), maybe you have a big announcement, anything you want to share & you think you're 'sisters' will appreciate it. But we must be kind! C'mon girls, show me your posts!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that we finally got our own blog! This should be more than interesting! Way to go Kati Bug!! =)

    ReplyDelete

You got sumthin' to say?!?